Granite Pavers have been used for hundreds of years in the building and construction fields. Granite was so commonly used in ancient architecture. Granite was also historically used by royals, for the covering of courtyards in their castles and estates. It is particularly excellent in high traffic areas, such as sidewalks and pavements.
Even today Granite Pavers are a popular choice for flooring applications. The reason is that Granite has the ability to completely transform the look of any home, commercial building, interior, exterior, floor, wall, bench top, fireplace or vanity. Wherever Granite is used it is sure to enhance the overall appeal and market value of your investment.
Granite Pavers are being seen more and more in the garden and landscapes of residential properties. Because it is a natural stone, it is able to blend in so well with plants, trees and flowers, enabling people to create a space where one can enjoy their natural surroundings, while extending the space of the house.
Granite Installations Suggestions
Granite can be layed as – Granite Pavers | Granite Tiles | Granite Pool Pavers | Granite Outdoor Pavers | Granite Pool Coping Tiles | Granite Stairs | Granite Stepping Stones | Granite Cobblestones. Check Granite Pavers Prices here.
Most Popular Granite
Granite Laying Pattern
You can lay granite as normal square and rectangular patterns. However, the most popular laying pattern is – Granite Crazy Paving and Granite Cobblestones. You can also use granite as your driveway pavers or patio pavers.
Places you can Buy Granite in Australia
We deliver granite pavers and granite tiles across Australia in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, South Australia, Tasmania. Our primary locations are
- Victoria: Melbourne (Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Pakenham, Werribee, Altona, Sunbury, Glen Waverley, Bundaberg)
- New South Wales: Sydney (Albury, Central Coast, Gosford, Hornsby, Wollongong, Ryde)
- Queensland: Brisbane (Gold Coast)
- Australian Capital Territory: Canberra
- South Australia: Adelaide (Port Adelaide, Morphett Vale, Normanville, Second Valley, Mawson Lakes, Blakeview)
- Tasmania: Hobart
Granite Image Gallery
Get installation ideas from the beautiful granite images. Browse our Granite Image Gallery.
Helpful Granite Articles
- What is Granite?
- Granite FAQ
- Why Granite is Perfect for Pool Pavers?
- How to Clean Granite Pavers
- Where to Lay Granite Pavers
- How to Lay Granite Pavers
- Type of Granite Pavers in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane
- Granite Pavers Melbourne
- Why is Granite good for paving?
- Is Granite good for Outdoor Patio
- How much does Granite Cost
- Granite tiles and hard core facts
- Granite pavers and tiles images/ photos and finished projects
- Grey granite pavers and white pavers
- Granite Pavers Benefits
- Top 5 laying suggestions for granite pavers
CALL US TODAY! Order Your FREE SAMPLE – Express Posted