Travertine has a wide variety of colors on offer. Stone and Slate Discounts wide range of Travertine Tiles comes in various sized tiles and surface finishes aswell as French Pattern.
Below you can see a list of all the Travertine colors we have on offer. Some of our products are a special order which is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Walnut – A variety of mid range browns from dark tan to milk chocolate.
Noce – Shades of walnut that range from medium gold to dark coffee.
Cappuccino – Deep tones of brown.
Light Ivory – Tiles with a hint of gray that creates a silvered appearance.
Light – Pale cream or ivory.
Silver Gray – A heavily striated dark gray travertine.
Classico – A uniform color and patterning that resembles natural cork.
Beige – Ranging in color from lightest ivory to pale fawn.
- Although some colors are darker than others, because Travertine is a porous stone they will all require sealing. Sealing will need to be re-done every 3-4 years depending on how much the area is used. If it is a food and drink area or around a pool these areas will need to be cared for and sealed more frequently or when needed.
- We offer two sealers. Both sealers are penetrating which means they seep into the stone to protect it, instead of a surface sealer which sits on the surface of the stone.
- Sealers are available in clear or enhance. Neither will effect the texture of the stone but the enhance sealer will darkening the stone up to 40%.
- Sealers start at an affordable price of $60 per Liter, you can purchase the sealer in larger quantities for a more affordable option.
- If the sealer is stored in a cool dry place it will last up to 24 months.
Above you can see the Silver Grey Travertine being used for pool paving in French Pattern, the surface of this product is unfilled, tumbled and brushed.
We offer free samples – express posted of all of our products.
Deliveries available Australia Wide including all country towns.
For any enquiries contact us today on (03) 9706 9767.