POOL PAVERS AND NATURAL STONE COPING IMAGES OF INSTALLATIONS ON FIBERGLASS AND CONCRETE POOLS
Swimming pool renovations and new pool installations in Australia are certainly on the rise. With the average price for a renovation being around $25,000 – $35,000 compared to a new pool installation of between $70,000 – $110,000. Non slip natural stone pavers sales, when paving around a swimming pool are up around 100% year on year. Below are images of suitable natural stone pool pavers and pool edge coping on fibreglass and concrete pools. If you are after more information on pool paving and coping tiles please call us on (03) 9706 9767.
Harkaway Bluestone pavers and 40mm drop face edge pool coping.
Harkaway Bluestone 40mm drop face pool coping pavers.
Himalayan Honed Sandstone bullnose pool coping and matching pool pavers.
Teakwood Sandstone pool pavers with 30mm bullnosed pool coping matching pavers.
Travertine has a wide variety of colors on offer. Stone and Slate Discounts wide range of Travertine Tiles comes in various sized tiles and surface finishes aswell as French Pattern.
Below you can see a list of all the Travertine colors we have on offer. Some of our products are a special order which is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Walnut – A variety of mid range browns from dark tan to milk chocolate.
Noce – Shades of walnut that range from medium gold to dark coffee.
Cappuccino – Deep tones of brown.
Light Ivory – Tiles with a hint of gray that creates a silvered appearance.
Light – Pale cream or ivory.
Silver Gray – A heavily striated dark gray travertine.
Classico – A uniform color and patterning that resembles natural cork.
Beige – Ranging in color from lightest ivory to pale fawn.
- Although some colors are darker than others, because Travertine is a porous stone they will all require sealing. Sealing will need to be re-done every 3-4 years depending on how much the area is used. If it is a food and drink area or around a pool these areas will need to be cared for and sealed more frequently or when needed.
- We offer two sealers. Both sealers are penetrating which means they seep into the stone to protect it, instead of a surface sealer which sits on the surface of the stone.
- Sealers are available in clear or enhance. Neither will effect the texture of the stone but the enhance sealer will darkening the stone up to 40%.
- Sealers start at an affordable price of $60 per Liter, you can purchase the sealer in larger quantities for a more affordable option.
- If the sealer is stored in a cool dry place it will last up to 24 months.
Above you can see the Silver Grey Travertine being used for pool paving in French Pattern, the surface of this product is unfilled, tumbled and brushed.
We offer free samples – express posted of all of our products.
Deliveries available Australia Wide including all country towns.
For any enquiries contact us today on (03) 9706 9767.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF TRAVERTINE TILES?
Travertine tiles and pavers have a rich heritage dating back to Roman times. They have always had a rich and luxurious allure attached to them.
Travertine was used exclusively in building the Roman Colosseum and was the dominant stone used in building the Roman Forum. Basically if you were a noble in Roman times your house had a lot of travertine in it.
Nowadays Travertine is not used as a building material but as floor and wall tiles and outdoor pavers. Up until around 2012-2013 travertine tiles and pavers were always VERY expensive and exclusive. It was around this time that Travertine quarry’s in Turkey and Iran doubled production through better mining and production techniques flooding the export market with Travertine tiles and pavers.
This glut in the travertine market lead to a decrease in prices in the Australian market in general. Slate and Stone Discounts then negotiated directly with one of the quarry owners in Turkey. Guaranteeing the purchase of very large quantities of pavers and tiles in return for heavily discounted prices.
This has led us to be a market leader in Travertine Tiles and Pavers regarding value for money. We constantly sell our travertine for less than our competitors sale prices. An example of travertine prices is as follows:
Ivory Travertine Honed and Filed Tiles have been used for the bathroom above. The stone comes from Istanbul Travertine Quarries in Turkey. We have tiles and pavers in various sizes in 12mm and 30mm thickness, we can custom order sizes to suit your needs.
Ivory Travertine unfilled and tumbled honed surface pavers and bullnosed pool coping.
CLEANING AND INSTALLATION OF STONE CLADDING:
Installing stone cladding is also commonly known as stack stone installing and it is also used to create a decorative design in and outside of buildings. It is made of by using stone that approaches from quarries to create a natural look. Whatever it is used for, it will need to be cleaned sometimes to ensure that the stone cladding does not get damaged. You will need to use a hose and a bucket of water to clean stone that is situated outside. Use a soft bristled brush to clean the surface with before you rinse it off well with fresh, clean water.
Installing stone cladding is also commonly known as cultured stone installing. It is also used to create a decorative or good looking in and outside of buildings. It is made of by using stone that approaches from quarries to create a natural look. Whatever it used for, it will need to be cleaned sometimes to ensure that the stone cladding does not get damaged from the outside elements.
Not all types of cladding require you to seal it, but if you are living in a coastal area, you should seal the cladding directly after installation. This is primarily to protect the stone veneer against the elements and sea air, which will cause discoloration over time.
Stone cladding, also known as stack stone or stone cladding is used for a decorative look it will also give any area character. It is manufactured using stone from quarries and made to look like natural stone. No matter what it is used for, it will need to be cleaned at some point in time. However, care must be taken when cleaning the stone cladding so it does not get damaged.
For cleaning stone veneer that is inside you will need a bucket of water with mild soap or detergent, and a cloth. Using the clean cloth, wash the stone then immediate rinse each stone with clean water.
Be careful to never use a cleaner that contains acid or an acid based product. Do not use a high pressure power washer as the spray that it generates is too forceful and will damage the stone.
Stack Stone Wall Cladding
Stack stone will add texture and warmth to your home. It is a unique three dimensional veneer composed of cut stone pieces. The pieces come attached to a cement sheet backing and they are installed in modules like tiles. You can find these panels in most home and supply stores and tile showroom. No grout is needed, you simply use a walling adhesive.
Demand for stack stone is growing. There are various designs that can be widely used to decorate walls, fireplaces, water features and more. Built from natural stone, stack stone calddinng comes in various different colour from brown to red to grey to brown, stack stone adds a warm ambiance to any space.
With growing demand for adding aesthetic charm to any space, stack stone is the perfect choice to give any room charm and to decorate walls, fireplaces, stone veneers, and water features. Built from NATURAL STONES, stack stone cladding comes in various shades ranging from red to brown to grey, add a warm ambiance to the space.
Stack stone is often used in landscaping, around pools and other water features, and on the front of buildings. Take at look at some of the examples below:
FOR PRICING ON OUR STACK STONE PLEASE CALL (03) 9706 9767.
WE DELIVER ALL AROUND AUSTRALIA!!!!
Granite is an ideal choice when it comes to choosing your pavers, with its hard wearing surface and durability granite pavers are alot harder to scratch or chip. They are perfect choice for any high traffic area.
Granite Pavers can be used in the following applications:
- Pathways/walkways. Walk with a sense of security and privilege on walkways made of premium granite pavers.
- Outside alfresco area. If your property has an outside alfresco area, then using granite to accentuate it will make it more appealing to onlookers.
- Driveways. With granite being a tough paving material, it can be used to pave driveway lanes. Granite pavers can withstand heavy loads and you can surely expect decades of service from your granite-paved driveway.
- Pool areas. With the right granite texture, you can expect to have a slip-proof pool area all-year long.
- Steps. You will surely feel absolutely regal as you walk over attractive granite steps.
- Garages. While poured concrete will do, wouldn’t it be nice to make your driveway more elegant and classy by using granite pavers for its flooring?
- Patios. Add a luxurious feel and look to your patio with granite. You can create practically any theme with the dozens of granite paver colors, finishes, shapes, and textures that you can choose from.