Granite is an ideal choice when it comes to choosing your pavers, with its hard wearing surface and durability granite pavers are alot harder to scratch or chip. They are perfect choice for any high traffic area.
Granite Pavers can be used in the following applications:
- Pathways/walkways. Walk with a sense of security and privilege on walkways made of premium granite pavers.
- Outside alfresco area. If your property has an outside alfresco area, then using granite to accentuate it will make it more appealing to onlookers.
- Driveways. With granite being a tough paving material, it can be used to pave driveway lanes. Granite pavers can withstand heavy loads and you can surely expect decades of service from your granite-paved driveway.
- Pool areas. With the right granite texture, you can expect to have a slip-proof pool area all-year long.
- Steps. You will surely feel absolutely regal as you walk over attractive granite steps.
- Garages. While poured concrete will do, wouldn’t it be nice to make your driveway more elegant and classy by using granite pavers for its flooring?
- Patios. Add a luxurious feel and look to your patio with granite. You can create practically any theme with the dozens of granite paver colors, finishes, shapes, and textures that you can choose from.